Wednesday, May 25

Echo the 6th, I am, I am.

Last week at Campus Cruiser, I became Echo 6. And although a few months ago I may have had reservations, I must say, being a supe is great! I create work-related spreadsheets (perfect for my anal-retentive personality), respond to incidents such as accidents, brief the other cruisers on changes for the day, send people to lunch, and, on occasion, drive over to USC's Health Science Campus make sure everything is going well at our office over there. And I can handle calls pretty much any time I want to during my M-F, 4:00p - 1:15a work-week.

Somewhat symbolic of the change, we received new name badges last week in response to USC's decision to change "Transportation Services" to 'Trojan Transportation."





The badges are nice, but because they're made of metal instead of plastic, they're heavier materials don't sit as well on the uniforms. They are quality, however; much like what I anticipate being an Echo will be in the months to come. I'll keep you posted on how things go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

They didn't ask me for my badges back, so yeah, I don't see why not.

11:53 AM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do i get my badge? and does this mean when you're on duty i get double codes and unlimited strung-together 10-6's?

andrea

9:33 PM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home