Wednesday, April 13

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Devin just voiced his dissatisfaction to me about my most recent post. Specifically, that it didn't count and that I needed to post again. So, after thinking it over, I've decided that he's right. The following is a photo journal on an adventure Devin had a couple weeks ago.

So, during our spring break, Devin and I went on a cruise with some friends. Like you do when out on the high seas, we all got a little sun. Devin, however, got a little more than everyone else. So while we were playing card games a couple weeks back, I suggested to Devin that he should get do something about his peeling skin. So, taking my advice, he decided to eat it!


Devin, putting the freshly-pulled skin into his mouth.


Tasty, eh?


And apparently, a little bit chewy.


Did I just do that?


Oh man, I think I'm gonna be sick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

aHEM, I don't know, but maybe that girl in the picture knows if that was really a cracker or not.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

10:21 AM, April 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home