Tuesday, January 4

BEAT, the Rainbows!

I must say, it feels pretty damn good to be wrong! 55-19, who predicted that?? Thanks to Asheem, Andrew, Susanna, and Jessica for driving all the way from LA to keep me company during the game, as well as my father and my good friend Phil for sharing in the good times tonight. Chili's has never seen such happy people before, I can guarantee that. Anyhow, just thought I'd post to say that I just got back from the Bellagio to cash in my winning ticket and on my way out, played $20 - Bellagio minimum - on Red. I went with my lucky feeling and Trojan spirit and ended up winning another $20! Not a bad day for betting, but sure enough to last me for a few good months.

Today, my friends, it feels good to be a Trojan. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home