Saturday, December 25

Christmas for Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, even if you don't celebrate. The holiday is such a part of our culture that I feel it almost rude to give the Christmas blessing only to the gentiles. At any rate, I wish everyone excessive laughter throughout the holidays, followed by ripped abs in the new year.

That's all for this post. Ignore the orange "Read the rest..." link located just below these words and move on to something else, like Alien Hominid!

Well, since you can't seem to follow instructions, I've got an instruction for you: Do not buy me the full version of Alien Hominid on the Nintendo Gamecube for a reasonable $30 at your local videogame retailer. I hate TWO-PLAYER games..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home