Thursday, November 18

Pic-share

My roommate Devin just recently developed some pictures he had, and I happen to be in some of them, so in this post I'm going to show you how much I care by sharing them with all of you. Enjoy!
-----------------------------





A few weeks back, we went to Knott's Scary Farm, and this picture was taken in one of the first mazes we went through. This guy was pretty creepy until I asked him for his photo. Then he became even creepier, but in a different way.









Here's a photo of some of the Knights at the Homecoming tent this weekend. The prospective Knights spent all night building a fabolous bar for the actives and alumni, and then served us drinks for the better part of the afternoon. The anthropophobic Haskell looks on in fright.








Alyssa Milano, from "Who's the Boss?" and "Charmed", showed up the to the game on Saturday and took a candid with some of the Knights and friends. Lucky Lewis, I knew I should've volunteered to be on the field this weekend!














Devin thought he was hot stuff because he got to be buddy-buddy with Ms. Milano, until I came in and Photoshopped him - quite sloppily, I might add - out of the picture! Bwahahaha!!!
















2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

FABULOUS.
im sorry i ruined your chances with milano.
have a cookie instead.
hugs.

7:19 AM, November 18, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could i miss the picture section of your blog page? ...you look so ugly on my body.

12:41 AM, November 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home