Saturday, November 6

Friendly Survey

A couple days ago, a friend of mine sent me an e-mail with a few informal questions, just for fun. I had fun answering them, so I've decided to share. Your job is to try and guess what the question was according to the answer I gave. Sound familiar? It shouldn't, this is a brand new idea that has never ever been done before, so I don't want to hear that it sounds just like a popular game show or something, you crazies.

[EDIT: The answers are supposed to be there between the brackets. This way, you can check the answers as you go.]
----------------------------------
1. [Whats your favorite color?]
I love my school, that is true. I must say, however, I'm partial to blue.

2. [What is the best gift you have ever received?]
On high school's final day, my mother wrote to me, the story of my life, as only her eye could see. Personal, funny, touching, and true; it brought a tear to my eye, as only a mother's words can do.

3. Word association:
[__Toad __]: Princess
[Communist]: Loser
[__Jailbait_]:Emerson
[ Coriander ]: Curry
[Toothpaste]: Spearmint

4. [What was your favorite inside joke/moment from this summer?]
Let me think........HA HA HA! Isn't it obvious? The tra-la-la!!

5. [Piercings: hot or not?]
I like one in each ear, maybe even two. Anywhere else, wouldn't be worth it to you.

6. [Due to your acting experiences and good reviews, do you see yourself pursuing that anywhere in the future?]
Plays, commercials, miniseries, film; I'd like to make documentaries, including one 'bout a kiln. (slant rhyme...you like it!)

7. [What is the last dream that you can remember?]
The night Bush was re-elected, it included me eating rations. Regarding my life, however, it'd be to visit one-hundred nations.

8. [Song you can not get enough of at this point in time:]
You might not have heard of them, they're known as The Thrills. Sorry for the cheap rhyme, but their "Curse of Comfort" gives me chills.

9. [Something you wish you could do before you turn 22:]
It's nice to look back and think, "This past year was all-right." I'd like to feel that way, on the eve of my 8,036th night.

10. [Why are you answering these silly questions?]
Because they're quite fun and not very hard. What did you want me to say? Because I'm a 'tard!?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:03 PM, November 07, 2004  
Blogger Daniel said...

Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who just delete a comment, from a girl named Nat?

Haha, I like this rhyming game...

9:40 PM, November 07, 2004  
Blogger Nat said...

Shucks. i have been cock blocked.

10:30 PM, November 07, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan!
I really like your journal. I think that you're a very talented writer; you have a great sense of how to keep your readers entertained. I especially liked your court story :) I'm glad that your ticket was dismissed, but I'm sorry that the situation didn't turn out the way you planned it.

Anyway, continue writing awesome entries. I'm looking forward to reading more :)

Take care,
Ana

12:31 PM, November 08, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let Dan deceive you, Fellow Readers. He did not realize the answers were plainly on his blog! He is a tricky man, and his lies are meant for the weak of mind. Reject him! SHUN HIM!

3:25 PM, November 08, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home